Right click and download the instructions for XFT fuel additive and 7 top tips to cut your fuel use.
Step 3 consider why fuel prices will go up
1. President Trump has issued a very controversial executive order. People from 7 countries are banned from coming to the USA. In retaliation, the Arab OPEC oil-producing countries cut oil production raising prices. See Opec oil producers poised to extend production cuts They haven’t openly said it was because of the ban but we all know it was in retaliation.
2. The non-OPEC countries followed suit- see Non-OPEC Countries Join Deal to Cut Oil Production
3. The UK government has to raise £88 billion for Brexit. Where will the money come from? Fuel duty is an obvious target - see What is the Brexit bill? How much could the EU Brexit divorce bill cost UK taxpayers?
4. German Chancellor Angela Merkel wants an EU wide fuel tax rise to pay for the cost of the migrants- see Germany plots tax on BRITISH motorists to cover growing bill for its 1.1 million migrants.
5. London mayor Sadiq Khan wants a rise in taxes for more polluting vehicles. XFT reduces emissions of harmful gases. See London to introduce £10 vehicle pollution charge, says Sadiq Khan
6. Due to Hurricaine Harvey a lot of oil refineries in the USA are shutting down temporarily raising costs see- Petrol costs set to soar in UK after Hurricane Harvey
Get some additive